The Vision of Faith Tabernacle Ministry is to become a Biblically rooted and culturally sensitive church moved by The Great Commission, which equips and enables men, women and the next generation to communicate Christ through significant relations with God, with one another as believers and with non-believers.
Our vision is to see God mature us into a local community of believers committed to serving those, locally, nationally, and globally with character, integrity, compassion, courage and creativity.
GOALS (WHAT WE WILL FOCUS ON TO ACHIEVE OUR VISION)
- To be a family of believers that embrace the hurting, wounded, broken and the lost
- To be a place of mending, nurturing, developing and purpose revealing
- To be a place where individuals can learn the Word of God and grow and mature spiritually
- To be a place where individuals can develop their gifts and God given talents
- To be a place that through prayer, fasting and love come against the principalities that is assigned to this city, state and nation
- To provide food and clothing to the needy through a food and clothing pantry
- To provide transitional housing to homeless young women with small children
- To provide free tutoring for school age children
- To provide a recreation facility (basketball, etc) to give youth positive alternative choices
- To provide counseling to the hurting To provide adult learning programs and senior programs
- To be a place that impacts the community in positive ways.
- With these things in mind Faith Tabernacle Ministry has set its sights on purchasing land to build a facility that would include a sanctuary with classrooms for adult and youth outreach, recreation area for community involvement along with a daycare facility to meet the needs of the community.